Are you interested in a permanent part time role where you will work holistically both during school hours, in the classroom as well as out of hours to ensure the academic, social and emotional development of students?
You will be joining an organisation where the rewards are personal, direct and measurable. Our Core Values of Compassion, Openness, Resilience, Respect, Inclusiveness and Excellence are at the heart of our expectations and guide our behaviour.
To be considered for this role, you must be an experienced learning and support aid.
The Key Selection Criteria for the role are:
- Demonstrated experience in working in a classroom
- Demonstrated experience in working with young people. Experience with Indigenous young people will be particularly well regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with challenging situations with young people
- Computer literacy – MS Office Suite and Databases
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a remote team
- Ability to communicate broadly with a diverse group of people
- Self-motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven experience in maintaining student records.
- Knowledge and experience of the independent school system
- Proven communication, collaboration and negotiation skills
Yalari is seeking to fill the role on a permanent part time basis for 15 hours per week to work both within the classroom with academic teachers and outside of the school with the Yalari team.
To learn more about Yalari visit our website www.yalari.org.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please submit your cover letter addressing the above areas, along with your current resume via the following seek link: