The newly created role of Event and Sponsorship Coordinator will be an integral part of a small Fundraising team who have fun and know how to have a laugh and is responsible for creating and supporting key outcomes.
You will utilise your administrative and organisational skills to work collaboratively with our volunteer fundraising Committees across Australia. Combining your sponsorship writing expertise, you will be creative and willing to go to the next level to achieve our goals to empower our Indigenous students.
This role is based in Yalari’s office (on the Gold Coast) and generally adheres to standard office hours. Interstate travel will be required for our fundraising dinners.
Detailed Position Accountabilities
- Manage the development and implementation of fundraising and beneficiary events across Australia.
- A ‘story teller’ who writes engaging copy for large-scale sponsorship applications.
- Responsible for maintaining the ACT database for sponsors, donors and supporters of Yalari.
- Comply with all workplace health and safety laws and internal policies and practices.
- Undertake fundraising/event related administration such as managing receipts, thank you correspondence to our donors, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Negotiation skills to ensure the best outcomes from each event.
- Evaluate and report preparation at the end of each event including surveyed overview.
How to apply
Before you apply for the position, please make sure you review the following documents:
In completing your application, you will need to address how your experience relates to the detailed accountabilities and the experience and competencies of the role. Please ensure your application is submitted in one email, with all relevant documents attached including a current CV or resume.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference: Events Coord).
CLOSING DATE 30 January 2019