Through workplace giving you can help make a difference to the lives of many Indigenous children while you go about your daily work!
It doesn’t take much – in fact, you probably won’t even notice the difference to your pay, but it will make a huge difference to our Indigenous children. Your regular donation will help students reach their full potential.
Your pre-tax donation will go towards empowering Indigenous children through education to bring about generational change.
Benefits for the Employee
If you choose to donate to Yalari through your pay, it:
- Gives you an immediate tax benefit
- Reduces your taxable income without the need for receipts
- Provides you with an opportunity to feel food about empowering Indigenous children
- Allows you to donate as much or as little as you like (from as little as $2 per day)
Benefits for the Employer
Workplace Giving is a way for businesses and their employees to support Yalari. It is a simple way to enhance your business’ involvement in the community and has significant business, employee and community benefits. Workplace Giving is a great way for businesses to demonstrate commitment to the causes their employees are passionate about.
Introducing a Yalari Workplace Giving Program can:
- Give you an opportunity to engage with your workforce and can assist with employee attraction and retention.
- Be a powerful tool to drive employee morale, satisfaction and organisational pride.
- Show a commitment to shareholders, employees and customers that it takes a whole community to educate a child and create generational change.
The program is easy to set up and low cost to maintain. Employers can also further support their employees efforts by matching donations – demonstrating an organisational commitment to staff interests.
So join our Workplace Giving Program now and together we can empower Indigenous children through education and create generational change.