Through workplace giving you can help make a difference to the lives of many Indigenous children while you go about your daily work.
It doesn’t take much – in fact, you probably won’t even notice the difference to your pay, but it will make a huge difference to our Indigenous children. Your regular donation will help students reach their full potential.
Your pre-tax donation will go towards empowering Indigenous children through education to bring about generational change.
Benefits for the Employee
If you choose to donate to Yalari through your pay, it:
1. Gives you an immediate tax benefit
2. Reduces your taxable income without the need for receipts
3. Provides you with an opportunity to feel food about empowering Indigenous children
4. Allows you to donate as much or as little as you like (from as little as $2 per day)
Benefits for the Employer
Workplace Giving is a way for businesses and their employees to support Yalari. It is a simple way to enhance your business’ involvement in the community and has significant business, employee and community benefits. Workplace Giving is a great way for businesses to demonstrate commitment to the causes their employees are passionate about.
Introducing a Yalari Workplace Giving Program can:
- Give you an opportunity to engage with your workforce and can assist with employee attraction and retention.
- Be a powerful tool to drive employee morale, satisfaction and organisational pride.
- Show a commitment to shareholders, employees and customers that it takes a whole community to educate a child and create generational change.
- The program is easy to set up and low cost to maintain. Employers can also further support their employees efforts by matching donations – demonstrating an organisational commitment to staff interests.So join our Workplace Giving Program now and together we can empower Indigenous children through education and create generational change.